Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I Will Remember

I will remember that I want to get all my chips in with AA against K-10 sooted and QJ sooted. I will remember that the flop won't always come K-K-Q. I will remember that in this situation I will usually be tripling up rather than reaching into my pocket for another $200.

I will remember the risk/reward of limping with A-6 sooted. I will remember the excitement I felt when two player bet into me when the flop came 6-6-Q. I will remember that I want all my chips in against 6-9 and Q-3 in this situation. I will remember that in this situation I will usually be tripling up rather than reaching into my pocket for another $200 when I 9 falls on the river.

I will remember callling a re-raise will 9-9 against a ultra aggressive local slumming at the 1-2 NL table instead of the juicy 2-5 NL game. I will remember leading into him when the flop comes 2-4-6. I will remember calling his re-raise all-in when the turn is 7. I will remember him saying "sick read" when the river is a J and he turns over 8-8, doubling me up.

I will remember that just because I make correct decisions I can and will lose money in the short term. I will remember that if I continue to make correct decisions I will make money in the long run.

1 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Blogger jjok said...

good playing with you tonight.....thought I might have been able to steal the pot with my crappy flush, but oh well.

And, to respond to your previous comment, cash games are very, VERY new to me right now, but I'm playing them almost exclusively. I am really enjoying them, but they are so variance stricken..... my roll has been all over the charts these past few weeks.

Good luck tonight and in the future.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home