Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Carmen Baby

Well Carmen SinCity finally got off the bubble tonight in the Weekly WWDN finishing in 4th place. After her three bubbles last week I was preparing to take a little vacation with our dog Lucy if she was unfortunate enough to bubble again tonite but thankfully all is well and the three of us will be sleeping in the bed tonite. Good job baby, very impressive.

I donked out in 61st place after first not betting enough on a bluff that would have gotten my opponent to fold and then running AK into KK. One bad thing about so many cash games is that my blooger tourney performance is very inconsistent. It's been either in the money or busting out early.

Speaking of my beloved cash games I got cracked hard Monday night when I ran my AA into the ever powerful 7-9o. That was a $105 ass-whipping but hey what are you going to do. I go my money in with by far the best hand but it got beat. Today though I had Pocket 3s against some multi-tablers AK. Flop was 3-8-K, turn was an Ace we got all-in and I picked up $98 to make up for the aces getting crack. Hey JJOK have I mentioned I love the cash games. Speaking of JJOK we got the same table yet again tonite. Any odds we are seated together again tomorrow?

I'm not sure if this is old news or not but wtf is this? On June 7th It will be a Class C felony to play online poker in the state of Washington? I thought this was one of those blue states full of hippy tree hugging liberals, with their homeless outreach programs and safe shelter for their thousands of heroin addicts and meth heads? An adult having sex with an eight year old will now be deemed as equal to playing Poker Online. What an absolute joke. Carmen and I were thinking about a trip to Seattle this summer but now no way. That state will never see a nickel of mine. God I'm glad I live in Nevada.

Wednesday night I'm looking forward to the Mookie which is like an online home game. Plenty of good chat and tons of laughs. Right now the odds for the Champion is even money on Austin -vs- The World.

2 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Anonymous mookie99 said...

Even money ?? Ha...we are a bunch of hillbilly donkeys down here ...

See you on there tonight.

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Cash game.. so far so good.. What do you play and where? So I can stay away.. lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home