Friday, May 26, 2006

Fun Photo Friday

A little photo fun with some of my new friends as we head into the Memorial Day Weekend.


Sadly Mookie again finishes on the bubble thus another week without a haircut.



The real reason Garmeister missed the Mookie on Wednesday.




Sox Lover enjoys the new motif in his home office.



Waffles number one fan eagerly awaits a blog update over the long Memorial Day Weekend.



With no Memorial Day in Canada poor Katitude is all dressed up with nowhere to go.



As his patients wonder what could be casuing the long delay Dr. Iakarias continues with his amazement of Hoyazo Deployment and Strategies.



In this weeks edition of Mullets Okie-Vegas Champion GCox speaks out on his life as a Low Limit Grinder, Successfully playing The Hammer, and Timeless Hair Styles.



And Finally.......

Jordan emerges from the phone booth in preparation for a long weekend at the tables.




Have a Safe and Profitable Weekend Everyone.

14 Comments:

At 6:50 AM, Blogger katitude said...

ROTLFMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys for my morning giggle! I LOVE that photo...and if it weren't for helmet laws, that's precisely what I'd look like *grin!

PS: We Canucks had our long weekend last weekend - beat ya ;-)

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger TripJax said...

oh man...hawesome...

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger drewspop said...

Laugh.My.Ass.Off

 
At 11:09 AM, Anonymous mookie99 said...

Ha...this is too funny...Nice way to start the weekend, have a good one !

 
At 12:10 PM, Anonymous kipper said...

I am not even going to bother to make a post today. I am just sending them to your site

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger HighOnPoker said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger iamhoff said...

People in my office are now wondering why I'm sitting at my desk laughing out loud. I may have to duck out if they show up with a straight jacket and butterfly nets! Have a great weekend!

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Sweet! All Bow Down to the Waffle Light!

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Wes said...

Buhahaha!

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

I am putting that shot up on my desktop at work...its an uncanny likeness!

Let me fifth it...LMAO!

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Matt Silverthorn said...

Bahahahahaha, fantastic!

 
At 11:26 PM, Blogger GaryC said...

Thanks alot Don, I just pissed my pants. That's twice this week.

Good stuff.

G

 
At 2:44 AM, Blogger Jules said...

Absolutely Brilliant!

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger Garthmeister J. said...

Come on guys, she was a hottie. Any of you would have done the same!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home