Thursday, June 29, 2006

DADI RULERS

Okay this girlie chat thing may be my demise. I finally succumbed to the peer pressure and downloaded the thing and its 24/7 action. Do any of you bloggers ever sleep? Talking smack with Waffles, Iak, and JJ amongst others is a blast never mind the wild $25/NL cash games played which has now turned into a nightly event. These non-blogging Johnnycakes don't even know what hit them they get steamrolled so fast. Of course Waffles blowing three or four buy-ins is always good for some laughs too.

Who rules the DADI? That would be team JJ, Chris and Miami Don. JJ's run to third helped pave the way as our squad dominated all the competition.

I went out in 20th place when I ran KK into Surf's AA. He slow-played that sucker well and got me to commit. Oh well I rarely lay down KK so what are you going to do. It just might have been payback from the same situation that I sent my boy Iak to the rail with.

Friday and Saturday Carmen and I are heading down to the MGM to try and work on that cash supply thing. I've heard the games right now are juicy and there are lots of wannabes and tourists hanging out in all the card rooms. I'm hoping for 15-20 hours of solid poker this weekend as I try to build my game and confidence towards making the step up to the 2/5NL arena. Plenty of updates to come.

We also talked about heading down to the Rio for a couple of hours on our way to the MGM to possibly meet up with CC. If we do stop by I'm sure we'll run into Dr. Pauly as well. As always Carmen will bring the camera so she should have some pics on her blog this weekend.

Life is good and yes Vegas Rocks.

7 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger Eric a.k.a. Bone Daddy said...

well for one hand we were right back to the beginning, with you to my left. It was good i pushed, since I knew, short stacked, because if grrrar didn't finish me off, you were going to push back against any of my steal attempts.

Anyway, until next week, same time, same place, same table postions.

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger smokkee said...

congratulations fellas.

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

Congrats D. If it couldn't be us (WHY cruel fates couldn't it have been us?!) I'm glad it was you. Kudos to chris and JJ too.

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Jestocost said...

Nice job on the last longer win. Getting KK in against AA always sux; it's much better to be on the other side.

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger drewspop said...

Good job and enjoy the WSOP hoopla you bastid.

 
At 2:42 PM, Anonymous mookie99 said...

Congrats on the team win. Good luck with the tourists this weekend. Maybe I'll see you at the cash tables online sometime this weekend.

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Way to go, Don et al. Sucks I had to drop out at the last minute like that. With Waffles not donking and Duggle's performance, and my likely victory, our team would have been unstoppable. Looking forward to seeing you guys in a week man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home