Thursday, June 22, 2006

Quick Update

Wow it's been a fun three days hangin' with some family but I really did miss not playing or railing the Math, WWDN, and the Mookie this week. I was able to play live for four hours on Monday and three on Tuesday but that's been it. Oh well, everyone is gone and I'll be getting in some long session Thursday through Sunday at both the Red Rock and MGM.

Today was awesome. Carmen and I hung with my sis and got to spend a few hours lounging by the pool at the Bellagio. We then had dinner in a fabulous Italian restaurant at Caesars. It was nice catching up with and it actually was nice to take a day away from Poker and truthfully I didn't even think about it much at all for a change.

And let's not forget the Miami Heat 2006 NBA Champions. Does Dwyane Wade remind you of anybody in particular?

I'm tired and going to bed. That's it for tonite. I'll be back tomorrow with some poker thoughts.

6 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger drewspop said...

My blogger event showings have been brutal this week. Hopefully when you are back next week, I can make a run.

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

Ya missed my two cashes at MATH and Mookie. What kind of crap mentoring is that!?! Sheesh!

Kidding.

Glad ya fun with the fam.

To answer your question: for some reason the number 23 on a red jersey comes to mind.

 
At 3:05 PM, Anonymous mookie99 said...

Missed you guys at The Mookie last night, but it sounds like you had a blast. Ahhhh Vegas. Lucky.

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Own the Flop said...

To answer your question: for some reason the number 23 on a red jersey comes to mind.

Ah, because of his ability to dive into opposing players and still be put on the free throw line ;)

Wade has a long way to go before he encapsulates Jordan's other abilities, but he's still a great player.

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger smokkee said...

he aint no Kobe!

Wade's gotta 3-peat at least once.

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Shara said...

This is a some good links : Google win money playing free game
Do you like baby shower game ?
If you have free time, I comment that you should visit win money playing free game
Google win money playing free game

 

Post a Comment

<< Home