Monday, June 26, 2006

Sunday Night Cash



That's how I spent my Sunday night. Imagine being that poor tool in Seat 2? He had no clue what he got himself into. I do bet this was the most exciting $25 NL game on the internet last night.

There was talk that this might become a Sunday night regular game which I hope is the case. I don't usually play live on Sundays so this seems like a good way to have some fun and try not to donk off any money.

Notice The Blogfather himself graced us with his presence.

This Waffles character is a real tool. He can talk more smack than most I've seen except that before all the 'crew' arrived he kept chasing away the dead money donkeys. We want them to reload Waffles not run and hide. He played the role of luckbox all night long.

Waffles' long-lost brother Iakaris broke his cash game cherry in fine fashion, unfortunately it was at the expense of the beloved Mookie. Mookie's set of tens was leading Iak's AA when the money went in but an Ace on the River did Mookie in. That and a full house losing to quad nines left Mookie shaking his head. Tough beats there bro. The one outer and the two outer. Brutal.

Now the Tool Brothers, Waffles and Iak, seem to have some escalading drama which started with their battles in last weeks blogger events. See either blog for recaps but if you ask me the real problem seems to be Melinda the dumb yet sexy Korean bi-sexual love slave. Stay tuned for when the brothers show up in Vegas in 10 days as we await the possible arrival of Melinda and what is sure to be fisticuffs.

Now I'm sure you're all aware but stay away from this guy. He wins the Mookie every other week and he won a couple buy-ins beating down this very tough table. Pack your shit and get to Vegas George. There is money waiting to be made and yes there is plenty for you and I and whomever else wants to make the trek to desert cash cow. Come one come all.

I stole the pic from my teammate JJ who came by for a short while after kicking some "eurotard" ass on whichever site he's pimpin lately. Read this guys blog, its funny shit.

And lastly to old-schooler Scott part of the Too Live Austin crew. Man multiple Austin crews who would have figured and both with separate home games. Sounds like a road trip for all of us out-of-towners. Now that would be a game. It was a pleasure Scott, always nice to meet new bloggers.

That's it. It's almost 3am in the Vegas and my ass in about to be down for the count. The WSOP will be off and running and I need my sleep as the influx of dead money should be hitting the cash tables this week. Time to make some bank.

4 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

Well, you may have killed the interest in my Comeback Tour Post, but you nailed as always brotha.

This was the singular best time I've had playing poker. Ever.

Including when that bastard stacked me, then bluffed my sorry ass with nothing. Too good!

 
At 11:57 AM, Anonymous mookie99 said...

Had a great time playing last night. How late did you guys keep the table going ?

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger jjok said...

tonsafun
uberfun
funtastic....

can't find the word to describe it.

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger katitude said...

holy TV table batman!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home