Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Vegas Hurricanes Rule

Here there and everywhere but only small bits of poker. Carmen and I met up with Pauly at the Red Rock for some Yankees-Sox, some serious craps fun, and a great dinner. Pauly has the craps write-up and they both have great pics of the scenery. It was a fun night without seeing a hand of Poker.

Sunday night we all played in the Sahara donkfest donkament and it really reminds me of the $4 180 on Stars. Complete with the, "Are you kidding me?" and "Did he really call all-in with that?" and even a couple "You fucking donkeys." I was in very good position with almost T8000 right at the end of Level Five (200/400) when I found KK in the SB. Three limpers then I raised to T2500 and got one caller. The flop was T74 and I pushed only to be called from the button who turned over AQ. Did he think I was bluffing? Of course he turns the Ace and instead of having almost T14,000 I'm down to T1200 right as the blinds hit 400/800. Whatever we had fun.

I have been playing some online lately and I've decided to make the jump to $200 NL. So far the play hasn't excited me too much in that I haven't seen any great moves or players but the games are slightly looser which I love much more than the tighty whitey games at $100. There is a lot more post-flop play which suits my game better. $1/2 online is definitely much better than the live $1/2 games here in Vegas. That level is a complete joke here as the players/tourists/fish are basically horrible.

BTW don't let Hoyazo fool you, my team is gonna stomp some ass in the Bloggers Fantasy Football League. Go check out JJ for the draft analysis.

Hey Waffles did you get those multiple restraining orders yet?

7 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Anonymous mookie99 said...

What site are you playing most of your cash games ... Full Tilt ?

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Raveen said...

dude get over to CD the 1/2nl games are joke....let me know if u want to set up that rakeback with me

 
At 2:51 AM, Blogger smokkee said...

ya i used to do ok at 1/2 online. gotta watch out for those nut peddlers tho.

GO BOLTZ !

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Don, I actually think you said it best in your comment on JJ's blog about my team. I appreciate the kind words.

Hey what ever happened to your idea to organize a weekly Sunday night online game? I would be down with that shizz.

 
At 4:51 AM, Blogger telaat said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger czechrazor said...

ah, i missed out on a blogger poker league. well, none of you know me anyway, but it'll be a fun league. i read most of your blogs.

some of you might be good poker players but you're fantasy football donkeys :)

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger telaat said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home