Thursday, September 21, 2006

Set is No Good

This is how you go out of the Mookie in 3rd place. Not with any A7 tourist crap but with a set to fucking quads.



Congrats to my boy Iak for taking down the top prize. Well played sir.

I do think my MTT is rounding into form and hopefully there will be a big cash soon.

My live cash game is en fuego. I've been mixing my time between $2/5 NL at the Red Rock and $1/2 NL at the MGM and I have a nice run going. Tight aggressive with a few well-timed bluffs seems to be working for me lately. Also I've avoided getting sucked-out on by the calling stations which helps things immensely.

That's it for now.

9 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger Melinda said...

your football team sucks. 30% graduation rate? Big niggers and spicks. Great school.

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger slb159 said...

Wow, I thought I was hard on Don. That wasn't called for.
Nice work Don...I'll get there soon enough hopefully.

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Ha! Melinda giving some back! GO you bitch! Go! I would make the point that most of those guys who do not graduate go on to make more money then Melinda and her brains will ever make. Of course if her "School Girl" gig in Japan goes well maybe she could catch up.

Nice job at the Mooook last night. At least you were behind the whole way.

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

Where the fuck did that come from?

I tried posting the same pic - glad you put it up bro!

How cool was that? Pretty effin cool. Your turn next time.

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Jason said...

I beleive they call that a flopped full house not a set

im just sayin

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

The best part about the picture is that you can actually get a good flavor of what is being said in the IM chat behind the poker table, if you blow it up big-size. It's highlarious.

Nice job Don.

And nice comment to Melinda, glad to see she is back in da house.

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger smokkee said...

flopped boat no good. that blows.

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger mookie99 said...

Ouch, tough way to go. Great job in the tourney last night. Thanks for playing as always.

Hope to be in Vegas within the next 2 months.

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger TraumaPoker said...

Hey Miami Don I am going to be out in Vegas in early Jan and looking for the best spots to play NL ½-2/5 area you need to give me some information and maybe we can hit up a session together. Good job in the DADI last night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home