Thursday, September 28, 2006

Sets

Thursday night College Football, TCU -5'. I like this game and hope if makes up for Mondays loser.

I'm sick of online poker. I put in a lot of hours the last two days playing cash games as well the the blogger events and man is my ass sore. I'm not complaining in a Waffles-like way as I made a lot of money at the Sports Book and playing live poker from Friday to Monday but enough bad timing and beats already.

I'm getting blasted by sets. AK and AQ both times flop top two pair and lose to sets of sixes and nines. See AA seven times, five in the blinds and get no action, twice in position only to lose to a flopped set of threes and a turned set of twos. I haven't been able to hit sets of draws and the only way I've stayed halfway afloat is by playing position and bluffing.

Oh wait after 37 straight pocket pairs I hit my first set. Here are the results.



My competitiveness wants me to sit right back down at the tables and get a winning session in but right now I'm unsure if I'll play cash or just play a couple token races and MTTs. The majority of my action will be live though, as the dead money there is huge.

Speaking of tokens, I was playing one last night and as we near the bubble this fucking asshole named MizzouAces was second in chips. There were eight of us left and this ass clown lets his timer expire on every fucking hand. Seeing this was a turbo I find this to be an absolute bush league move and of course told him so. Unfortunately I got 6th and he got the token due to his amateur tactics. I'll find that fucker and payback will be mine. If anybody else has a chance bust this dude.

I have fantasy football lines nearly done, I just need the stragglers to update their line-ups so I can finish and post.

Go Horned Frogs.

3 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

so wrong.

so so wrong.

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger mookie99 said...

Ouch. That's all I can say about that.

Thanks for playing last night.

There is a outside chance I may be in Vegas Nov. 5-9 for a conference. If not we are still trying to see about a late Nov. early Dec. trip. I'll let you know know either way.

Looking forward to seeing your FF lines. You should have it pretty easy against me this week, I have way too many good guys on a bye this time.

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Blinders said...

Stalling for prize money rawks. Kinda lame to do it in an $8 token races though. I would have been pissed to.

BTW how come im mot good enough to get an invite into the "big game"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home