Sunday, September 24, 2006

Week 3

Posted 5-3 for Saturday's games which is decent but it can be better. Hopefully you got Wisconsin at +14 and pushed, which I didn't because I played the early games on Friday night. I did get tip on Oklahoma late so overall I had a nice day.

YTD 11-8 57.9% Trying to get that percentage to at least 62.5% which would make for a very successful year.

Sunday action. Don't gag when you hear these picks, I actually like them alot. Of course either the whole world gets paid like last week or I'm one of the few guys smiling when its all done.

199/200 Jets-Bills OVER 34'
206 Miami -10'
216 Cleveland +7 (Hope to get another half to one point by kick-off)

So you're probably thinking that I've lost my mind but I think Miami spanks Tennessee by 20 and Cleveland is in the game all the way against the overrated Ravens.

I've learned the hard way that when a line looks really fishy, likes its almost too easy and 95% of the public is on the easy side, I always go the other way. It doesn't win every time but it wins 75% of the time and those are the edges I look for.

How is Baltimore with their awesome defense only a 7 point favorite against a hapless Cleveland squad that gives up plenty of points yet has trouble scoring 10 points themselves? No wonder the whole world likes the Ravens.

If all goes well I'll give New England a strong look for Sunday night as it may be revenge time from last year's play-off loss.

Good luck and pick some winners.

2 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger smokkee said...

Vince Young and Lendale White are going to get playing time for the Titans. that's why i stayed away from that game, unknown x-factor.

and Cleveland? dude, i can't pick a loser to win for me. i'm feeling good about my Ravens pick.

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger smokkee said...

a come from ahead loss for the Browns. Ravens couldn't cover tho. nh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home