Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Big Game

Wow. The inaugural blogger "Big Game" was a smashing success. 38 entries, a $2622 prize pool, and nearly $1050.00 for first place. Thanks to all who made it out especially those who may have challanged themselves and their bankrolls playing in a higher buy-in event.

And since the game was a hit we're going to do it again. It will take 44 players to make it a $3000 prize pool and since the game is on November 5th it will be a good chance to gather before we head to the voting booth on the 7th.



My love goes out to Kat for her heartbreaking bubble and to my boy Waffles for getting donked out on the very first hand.

My cash game rocks and my MTT game sucks. I need to either get it straightened out before the end of the year or stop wasting my time and dollars. Don't worry I'll donate my $69 to the next big game.

I did have a fantastic weekend in the sports book. I'll get into more tomorrow but with so many road favorites in the NFL last Sunday all the favorite players took a severe beating. I've never heard it so quiet in a sports book in my entire life. I did go 4-1 and was one of the few who left in a good mood.

Again, thanks to everybody who made it to the "Big Game" and hopefully the numbers will continue to climb.

3 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger DefendTheBlinds said...

Thanks for letting me play the Blogger game on Sunday. I'm starting a blog, so next time I won't be some commenting schmuck asking to be included.

Was your one loss the Arizona game? I know it was mine.

I won with the Colts and Patriots so it was fine.

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger smokkee said...

looking forward to the next one Don. see ya in Vegas this weekend.

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

good times, D, good times...

best blogger structure by far.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home