Sunday, October 01, 2006

It's Over

Enough is enough.

Just try to post 7 losing picks in a row documented for all to see. I might as well leave two more, you can decide if I'm due or just riding a huge slump?

Jets +9
Jacksonville -2'


My step-father was just diagnosed with some nasty cancer its not looking good.

Carmen and I are no longer together she moved out today. You don't need to pick sides it was a mutual thing.

I'm tired of getting ass fucked playing poker online and I'm tired of seeing players suffer one sick beat after another. It's also now illegal anyway. I live in Vegas, donkey capital of the planet, why do I need to even play online when I can find 50 games within 15 miles?

It's time for changes all around, time to evaluate and pick the best course of action.

Yes I'm staying in Vegas and yes I'm going to play a lot of live poker.

I sold a very lucrative, in demand, and recession proof business in Florida. It's time to consider doing the same in Vegas.

Oh by the way, I'm single again, Did you here that ladies?

Good Luck to you all.

Stay profitable.

This blog is dead.

5 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger smokkee said...

you and Carmen are good people. Tina and I wish you two the best.

LV isn't a bad place for a single, chip slingin', poker playin' degenerate. Best of luck!

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger 23skidoo said...

Chin Up Don!

Strange things are indeed afoot.

 
At 7:06 AM, Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Dammit Don. Be well and don't kill the blog.
Best to you guys.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger mookie99 said...

Sorry to hear about your step-father.

Good luck with the changes and I hope you don't kill the blog. Is having a blog that much of a turn off to the hotties in Vegas ?

Hope you and Iak can make it to Austin.

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

Dammit...late to this post.

smokkee's got it right as usual. next time I come down I'll leave the Mrs. at home and we can play 8 straight hours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home