Friday, November 03, 2006

Wonderful

Man I've been so busy betting sports and playing poker I've neglected to blog or pimp Sunday's Big Game.



Not many signed up yet so win those tokens and get ready for the monster pay-out on Sunday.

I will say that life is fucking fantastic. Cardinals won the World Series, hockey and NBA are in full swing, $2/5 NL games are juicy as ever, football is heating up as we get past the halfway point, and Saturday is the greatest day in racing with the Breeders Cup. Vegas absolutely Rules!

Hope everyone is doing well in your online battles and that you are staying profitable.

2 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Blogger mookie99 said...

Looking forward to meeting up this next week. I'll give you a call on Sunday.

 
At 1:39 AM, Blogger RoccoBoxer said...

Hey Don. Glad we could meet up and have a great dinner. Sorry I didn't get to say good bye, was thinking we might hook up again while we were there. Next time.

Thanks for the poker advice. Tuesday was much better for me! Stacked a few and made some cash back.

Take care and thanks for picking a great place to eat!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home