Sunday, December 24, 2006

NFL Sunday

Has anybody been catching the bones I've been throwing for football? 3-1 last weekend in the Pros and 3-0 so far in College Bowl games gets it done.

Two weeks left in the NFL and its time for the play-off push. Here is Sunday and Monday action.

Sunday
Jacksonville -3
Denver -3
Seatlle +4'

Monday
Philly +7
NY Jets +2'

Hopefully we'll keep this run going strong.

In case this Super Donkey still wants to challange me in wagering here are my picks for that contest. I lead +2 units to -2 units.

3 units on Philly +7
1 Unit to win 16.63 units. Four-team parlay.
Jacksonville -3
Denver -3
Seattle +4'
NY Jets Money Line +115

I hope everyone is where they want to be and Happy Holidays.

1 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger smokkee said...

Seattle against the Bolts??

pffft

 

Post a Comment

<< Home