Saturday, December 16, 2006

Sunday Action

Be careful out there today boys and girls. I'm talking about that tough NFL Card the books have throw our way this weekend.

There are three home dogs that look uninviting and there are four intraconference games where I think the AFC is clearly superior than the weak-ass NFC.

Here are my straight bets for today. Don't ask me how I got them and don't tell me how ugly they are, let's see if they make money.

Jets +3
Washington +9'
Tennessee +3
Oakland -2'

My wagers for the fool and his soon to be departed money are.

3 units NY Jets
1 unit four team parlay to win 18.25 units
Jets money line +165
Washington +9'
Tennessee +3
Indy-Cincy Over 54'

5 Comments:

At 5:57 AM, Blogger DP said...

I'm not interested in sports, but good luck.

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger smokkee said...

Oakland? how can you place a bet on the worst team in football? don't do it Don.

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger jjok said...

3-1.....not too bad.

Tough loss on the oakland front.....they were horrid yesterday but I think I understand your reasoning......

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Nice week even if you did bet Oakland.

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger mookie99 said...

So when can I expect to hear your ads on the radio..."Hey there, this is MiamiDon, Vegas' Top Sports Handicapper. Last week I went 3-1 and I want to offer you the Lock of the Week. Don't be a donk, call 888-DON-KEYS..."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home