Monday, January 15, 2007

Big Game

Well I guess every donkey has his day. No this is not some major cash that all our blogger breathren seem to be scoring but lets hope its a start. We actually did a three-way chop between CC, Kajagugu and myself with the winner getting bragging rights and an extra $111. We also kicked back the $75 buy-in to our bubble boy Hoyazo.



Thanks to the 19 players who made it out and also to those who helped spread the word. Hopefully next month we can get the numbers up 30.

Also sorry if I offended anyone with my mouth/typing when I had my 15 minutes of tilt. I was getting majorly frustrated when with the blinds at 200/400 and the stacks in the $10K+ range it turned into a push fest. Hey there's more than one way to play poker right? Luckily I got off tilt before I donked off all my chips and I was able to come back and get ITM.

2 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Blogger KajaPoker said...

Great game Don. I still can't believe I called with that 72sooooted.

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger RoccoBoxer said...

Nice game - congrats.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home