Monday, January 08, 2007

Blogger $200

Another long weekend of blogger $200 as this game appears to be a hit. There must have been twenty different bloggers who sat down for a while on Saturday and the game was extremely tough. Personally I think this game has been very worthwhile for me as I'm seeing a ton of hands against a variety of good players and I also get to play against a ton of differnt styles.

I've really been working on my reads and have actually been able to put a certain few players on hands due to their betting styles alone. One gentlemen in particular, I won't mention names as not to tip them off although he wouldn't believe it anyway, has a distinct betting style that screams what hand he it. Being reasonably sure someone has a made hands, is on a draw, or floating with nothing is a huge help going head to head with a player. My game is improving so I hope this blogger $200 continues for some time to come.

Yesterday was finally my day for a nice suckout. I've also been playing a lot of tokens, SnGs and MTTs as well as the $200 cash game and I've been taking some sick beats so it was nice to finally get one back. Also better I do the sucking out in a cash game as opposed to a Tier II token race or a $20 SnG. Check this bad boy out.



Just two hands later everybody's favorite ranter also got AA and took one to the junk.



Poor guy gets his money in twice as a huge favorite and gets four flushed then counterfeited. Keep your chin up dude, your game has been strong you'll start making money soon enough.

I absolutely love the UNDER tonite in BCS Chamionship game. I got it at 47 last week but I think its at 46 most places now. I made a very large wager on this game so hopefully I put some of my earlier Bowl winnings to good use tonite and I make a nice score.

1-2 in the play-offs this weekend sucked. I had mentioned it to someone before but the plan should have been bet the favorites in the strong AFC and bet the dogs in the weak NFC and sure enough you'd be 4-0. Lets see if that trend holds up this weekend.

Alright Sunday is the January "Big Game" is anybody going to play? The goal is 30 players so get those tokens and get in the game.

6 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger AlCantHang said...

Yikes. Nice job crackin' Aces.

Here's a question for ya about the Fiesta Bowl under.

Do you love love it or

LOVE LOVE it?

I'm assuming since you have big money on it that it's the Capital L

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Miami Don said...

LOVE it. Absolutely LOVE it Al.

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger AlCantHang said...

okey doke. Betting the house tonight.

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger lucko said...

I am piggybacking your action.

D-FENSE!!! D-FENSE!!!

 
At 6:13 PM, Blogger smokkee said...

i don't like betting unders. you gotta sweat every last minute of the game. i just hope it's 35-0 OH St. GL tonight

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger drewspop said...

Hope it works for you tonight. I don't think the favorites in the AFC are the play next week ;)

Of course I am going to be on the Disney Cruise, leaving right at the kickoff. Not going to be able to watch Rivers wonder what is happening to him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home