Friday, January 05, 2007

Play-offs

Yes it's that time of the year NFL Play-offs. I'm sad to see the regular season end but let's hope we can find a couple bad lines and make some serious beginning of 2007 money. I'm looking to pay my bills for January and also cover a week in Florida so let's hope I find the mismatches.

I've been riding this team for three weeks now and I already have some money on them to win the NFC and the Super Bowl so no reason to get off the bandwagon now that they play the weakest play-off team with the worst coach and the biggest baby QB.

That's right Al my money is on the red-hot Eagles to take down the NFC. I'm going to lay the 7 and watch Philly kick some NY Giant ass.

Two other small plays will be Pats-Jets UNDER 37' and Indy-KC UNDER 51.

After a week or so lay-off we had an exciting $200 blogger game last night. The most enjoyable part was probably the "Who has the biggest dick contest" between Fuel and Fluxer. They talked smack back and forth to each other all night, argued about each others play, and basically kept as all entertained. And yes they both got smoked overall for the evening.

The ever loveable Super Donkey provided some memorable moments, first by stacking Fuel, then dumping those chips around the table. Also its always a pleasure to watch him put other players/blogger on tilt with his continued commentary.

Too much fun. I'm sure we'll be there tonite so stop by with your $200 and give the game a ride.

Don't forget one week from Sunday is the inagural 2007 Big Game. Win those tokens and help spread the word so we can get a 30+ player field.

4 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger Fuel55 said...

Thank god for 20 minutes at that 2/4NL table or I would have been down on the night. Bloggers are too idiotic play with any degree of rationality!!!!! Touh to beat unless you are lucky or a nut peddler. tonight i poker league so I cant play with you and your "friends".

 
At 1:09 AM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

we all missed you Fuel, especially me. What ever was I thinking pushing all in with the best hand. Oh well.

 
At 4:38 AM, Blogger DP said...

Fuel, you should also have said "thank god" for the 2 outer against me, otherwise you would have been thoroughly cleaned out at the Blogger table, not that you deserve such results.

Don - I only sat with $40 at the Blogger table, built it enough to take several beats all in 80% to win for $100+ and $200+ pots, and then busted... eh, sometimes the hand don't hold up, what can ya do.

 
At 12:30 PM, Blogger Falstaff said...

I'm gonna go with you on the Iggles, but I gotta take the over on the Colts/Chiefs. I just can't believe it'll be anything but a shootout.

I also took:
UNDER - Seahawks/Cowboys (this may have been bad)
OVER - BCS Championship
Florida to Cover in BCS Championship

 

Post a Comment

<< Home