Monday, February 19, 2007

Big Game Dr. Pauly

Thanks to the 17 bloggers that made it out to the Big Game and congrats to Pauly for taking down the top prize.



Pimp the big game on Saturday win it on Sunday. Well done Pauly.

I ran KK into QQ and went out in 16th but outlasted our dear boy Gigli by about three hands. Go there for what I'm sure will be a rant.

The strip was a zoo on Friday and Saturday and I got back on the winning track at my new home the Bellagio. Three big loose donks on Friday kept the same 10 players at the table for about 8 hours straight which is the longest I can remember not one person leaving the table.

One of the donks hurt me on a big pot when my flopped flush got chased to the river by the sooted Ace but I won a big hand back from him with AK on low board and him again chasing. I won another huge pot when my 99 held up vs AK on a 566 flop J turn X river. All the money suprisingly got in on the turn. I'll go into more details on that hand and a few others this week as I have some interesting hands to post about.

Monday I'll be playing Bellagio again and Tuesday will be an online/errand/cleaning day.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

5 Comments:

At 2:47 AM, Blogger jjok said...

thanks for hosting bro.....great fun

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Dr. Pauly said...

THANKS again for hosting, MD!

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

U r so lame - what is this a poker blog or something?

You should start giving everyone updates on Chelsea and Nick.

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger lucko said...

"After that hand, Fuel called me a "prick" in the chat. Whatever."

ELLE OH ELLLE!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Gnome said...

The Big Game is great! Keep it alive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home