Saturday, March 24, 2007

Horrible

What a horrible fucking run yesterday. USC can't finish within 8 points after being up by 16 point? UNLV sleep walks through the entire game then gets within two only for Oregon make two free throws with seconds left to snatch another one? Oh well that's sports betting. I was feeling very excited by USC at the half, thinking the spread was a lock and hopeful that the big score on the money line was a real possibility. No such luck.

If nothing else I did get the whole range of feelings and emotions from sky high to super low, all those feeling us gamblers love. To some of us it's the drug of emotion that's more important than winning or losing. Not me. I like the adreneline rushes and the ranges between highs and lows but I definitely like cashing tickets more. I hope today is about cashing tickets.

UCLA is my play today. I'll probably flip a coin to have some action on the first game.

Sports betting is so much more fun than poker BTW.

5 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger ChadC said...

You are right, sports betting is almost too much fun. That is why I don't do it :) It's too easy to get hooked!

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger smokkee said...

the trojans had that game. what a letdown.

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Irongirl01 said...

Well Don you and your little pool got me hooked on College Basketball.

In all these nailbiter games the dawgs got out to quick starts and had big leads only for the favorites to come back in the second half.

I like UCLA all the way!!

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Travel on, Jeff Green!

GOoooooo Hoyas! I leave for the Meadowlands in about 10 minutes.

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

WHAT A FUCKING AWESOME GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home