Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I'm Back

Nine wonderful relaxing days in Florida was a much needed break. The weather was fantastic and I got to spend some quality time with some family. Also I got a nice break from poker. I played for 5 hours of $400 on FT Friday and that was it so hopefully my batteries are recharged as I start what should be the meat of the schedule for 2007.

April kicks off tournament time in Vegas with the Five Star Classic at the Bellagio followed by events at Caesars, Mirage, Mandalay Bay with the conclusion the two month donkfest known as the WSOP. Now I might try to satellite or super satellite into select events for the shot at a big score the majority of the time will be spend playing the juicy live cash games that follow the tournament circuit.

The goal is kick ass in the cash games and really build a bankroll with the eventual hopes of moving up regularly into the the $5/10 NL arena. From talking to many regular lower level pros and also to some of my dealer friends the word is this is the time to make the money. So lots of long hours on the horizon coming up the next four months as begin what will really be my first year as a pro grinding out the cash games. I look forward to the challange.

March Madness is upon us which means time spend at the Red Rock Sports Book watching and playing the games. If I find anything I like, and I'm sure I'll be making a few wagers, I'll post my picks on here throughout the weekend. I nice early hot streak is the way to go don't you think?

If you haven't already joined in the Yahoo Pool here are the details.

Group Name- Super Donkeys
Group ID- 64796
password- kingjackoff

I haven't posted much lately due to my vacation but in case you haven't noticed in the sidebar this Sunday is the March edition of:



Now with the Token Frenzy satellites running daily for $14+1 there is no reason not to take a shot for the $75 token entry fee. The goal as always is 29 players which means a prize pool of $2000. We've gotten there once but I'm confident that with the token frenzy satellites we can get there again this month. Be there or be square.

That's it for now. Lots of catching up to do around the homestead and lots of studying to do on the basketball picks. Hope to catch up with everyone on the girlie chat and tonite at the



Now go get those tokens.

3 Comments:

At 1:11 PM, Blogger smokkee said...

the next few months should be fun out there. the bundles of cash at the table might be a little intimidating at first. but, i'm sure you'll do fine at 5/10.

kingjackoff huh? sounds about right.

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Drizztdj said...

Didn't know about the token frenzy tourneys, I've been getting lucky with the $8 turbos that I haven't looked beyond those yet.

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Irongirl01 said...

Okie Donkie.. Im in the superdonks BB pool. I dont follow BB at all much better at Football, but what the hay....

Should be Jackingoff :)

Glad you had a nice time in the home state.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home