Monday, March 19, 2007

Madness

12 players made it out to the March edition of the Big Game. Yes very disappointing. Since we've gone down to a monthly event the number of players are drastically decreasing which doesn't bode well for this events future. We'll need at least 18 to keep it afloat and since I'm ever the optimist I figured we'd get 30+ especially now with the token frenzy satellites. One more chance for April, either we hit the number 18 or we bag it.

Congrats to:
1st- Gnome $414.00
2nd- Smokkee $248.40
3rd- Big Pirate $165.60


Al hipped me to a new site NBX.com got us in a March Madness contest with some Sports Bloggers. Me, Al, and CJ did some damage so far and are Top 10.



If anyone is interested sign-up for free and play for free. Join us for some sports betting competition and take a shot at weekly cash prizes. I'll say it again this site rocks. I hope to use it for a planned College and Pro Handicapping contest this fall so we can see who the real ballers are.

March Madness was awesome this weekend. Although Saturday was way better than Sunday there were still a bunch of good games. My rooting interests will be UNLV and USC going forward. I'm going spend a lot of time capping the upcoming games and hope to make a nice chunk of change at the window. Tough lines and there is already some movement so it will be interesting as to how the final numbers shake out.

3 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Blogger BigPirate said...

Thanks for the game.

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger sprstoner said...

maybe i will try to start playing the big game in the future...

maybe if i remember i will blog about it next time and link your post....

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Gnome said...

Yeah, I'll do my part to keep the Big Game alive. Thanks for continuing to put it together -- you know I love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home