Thursday, March 29, 2007

Victory

I took it down.



Decent cards, good timing, a couple of suckouts against shorties, and one crucial hand.

NewinNov and I had a huge chip lead each with about $15K in chips. I have 99 on a flop of 9JJ. He has QT. Turn a Q River a K and I got all his chips.

I did have a big chip lead, before and after that hand and I played aggro big stack poker. Make tournaments that much easier.

Nice to be back in the winners circle. I add the Mookie to my mantle next to my Big Game win from back in January. Not bad for a cash gamer.

15 Comments:

At 4:34 AM, Blogger Dr. Pauly said...

Nice Don-key!

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Great job, Don. That was a thorough domination from start to finish.

Looking forward to your picks for this weekend's games.

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Holy crap wtf you won?!!??!?! And Mookie in Second?!!>!>!>!>?!?!?!? Rigged!!

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger StB said...

Well done!

 
At 10:35 AM, Blogger jjok said...

congrats bro.....

even if you did suck out on my hammer drop with the bastardly AQ flopping a straight.

I can't catch a break.....

:)

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Eric a.k.a. Bone Daddy said...

holy chit, that was an ass whoopin'

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Fuel55 said...

Way overdue

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger pokerpeaker said...

You played great and got good cards. You also gave a clinic on how to play with a big stack, something I wish I could have done much better last week. Great job!

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger mookie99 said...

Congrats on the big win. You played the big stack very, very well.

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger bayne_s said...

Congrats on win

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger BigPirate said...

Nice one!

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger Iakaris aka I.A.K. said...

lol...donkaments.

nice job bro...

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

Oh yeah, like it's hard to win the mookie. All donkeys!

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger Schaubs said...

I push an M of 5 from MP in an unopened pot with AQ into your pocket Aces in the SB... totally rigged. GG Don, well done.

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Irongirl01 said...

Belated Congrats on the Mookie win Don. You may be a cash game player but your MTT NL play has game too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home