Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Another One Year

Happy 1st Birthday to this here blog. Hopefully there are many more to come. Also I managed to write 165 posts which to me is rather amazing given my lazy and procrastinating ways.

About the only thing close to being 41 and living in Vegas would to be 21 and going to school in Gainsville. Those donks have all the trophy's and I'm sure everyone has been partying and getting laid frequently so congrats even though that pussy school won't play Miami in football. Come on Urban maybe you'll start playing us now since you have a title?

I do get satisfaction seeing the Luckeyes lose again. Is there any state that has more shitty cities and towns than Ohio? Seriously they put the Rust in Rust belt. If you're from there well sorry you can't help where you're from, if you still live there that's on you.

The BBT kicked off with 47 entrants in yesterday's MATH which I personally am very impressed with. This is a great tour and after 40 events we should have a very good idea on who the best players really are. I look forward to the competition.

Is there any chip stack this guy can't donk off as the leader of a blogger event? Some day man you'll finish one of these off.

Congrats to Surflexus for winning the Super Donkeys NCAA Hoops Contest and a free entry into tomorrow's Mookie. It's doubtful I'll be able to play as I'm meeting Drizz for the 11am donkament at the Sahara. I'm sure some poker and cocktails will follow so I doubt I'm back in time.

A shout out to OSU and Wippy two new bloggers that played at my opening table. BTW that's Oklahoma St. Gary so you now have a rival blogger that's not a UT donk.

Start planning ahead for the April version of the Big Game. It is in the rotation for the BBT and 29 entrants will give us a $2000 prize pool so get those tokens now. One of my favorite ways to get in is the $14+1 token frenzies run daily on FT at 16:45 and 21:45. These are actually satellites and a great way to get that $75 for cheap. So get those tokens and come out for a shot at some big prize money and valuable BBT points.

7 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger oossuuu754 said...

Hey Don thanks for the link, enjoyed playing with you and will see you more than likely at the Mook

Shawn

 
At 3:51 PM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Happy b-day!

 
At 4:19 PM, Blogger mookie99 said...

Congrats on the 1 yr. anniversary...see you in a few weeks in Austin.

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger BrainMc said...

I've really enjoyed the 1st year of reading your blog and playing at some of the same events. Here's to as many more as you are willing to put up with. I hope to meet you in Vegas some time later this year.

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

I'm playing in the BIG GAME! I'll throw the game some love this week so we can try to make it a big one.

Happy 1 year.

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger smokkee said...

i just booked a flight for me and Tina to Cleveland for Memorial Day Weekend. Her nephew is getting baptised. not a bad time of year to be there. usually we plan a trip to the Jake for an Indians game. very nice stadium. but, they're in Detroit that weekend (now that's an armpit).

CLE isn't so bad. but, i def wouldn't want to live there.

FL might want to get on Miami's schedule now. so, they can pad their record.

don't be a hater.

GL in the Sahara donkament.

 
At 1:45 AM, Blogger Sean said...

Congrats on the BIG WIN!

Back to back... Now That's not Tragedy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home