Monday, April 02, 2007

Weekend

Tonites MATH starts the Battle of the Bloggers which should be a very interesting challange. Great prizes, great competition, and great friendship, so get out there and play.

My Champions Profile is up over at Mookies. Don't laugh too hard.

They say money saved is money earned and that was my situation this weekend. I was all prepared to bet Saturday's games and make up for my loses of the previous weekend but something happened on the way to the window. I realized that I'm a decent football and NBA handicapper but my college hoops picks have been either bad or unlucky so for some reason I didn't pull the trigger on Georgetown and UCLA. Good thing. Hey it's all about the laydowns right?

Yesterday was an interesting day on the poker front. I played nearly five hours and lost $6.50, the price of a Token Frenzy. I decided to use that token and try to satellite into the the $400K on FT. Sure enough after nearly 3 hours I win the seat. 111 runners with 12 getting seats and I fought off the bubble at the end and got in.

The $400K was fucking boring. Harldy any cards to speak of and I busted just after the 2nd break. Things were so bad my high water mark was only T3330 just barely ahead of the starting stack. Oh well, I'm going to take a couple shots at satelliting into some of the bigger buy-ins in the hopes I can get lucky and go deep for a big cash. That's one thing that rocks about FT is their satellites.

Alright that's it for now. Baseball is back so I'm excited about fantasy baseball and I'm also looking forward to tonights Florida-Ohio St game.

2 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger change100 said...

U got your rally sticks ready for tonight?

;)

 
At 2:24 AM, Blogger KrazyBangs said...

I know you're a Miami fan, but hey, It's great to be a Florida Gator!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home