Saturday, May 12, 2007

Florida Bound

I'm off to Florida tonight on the Red Eye. I took a consulting job so I'll be there for 10 days. It should be interesting to do non poker or sports betting work so I'll let you know how it goes when I'm done. There is also a start-up company down there that I'm going to pitch to see if they may be interested in my services. Again we'll see how it goes. 10 days a month in Florida working and 20 days a month in Vegas playing poker and betting sports might be a good mix.

Don't forget the Big Game next Sunday night. Start getting those tokens so we can have another monster prize pool. Also satellite into any FTOPS event you can the fields are horrible.

I'll keep you guys up-to-date on the goings in Florida and will probably see you either at FTOPS #3 tomorrow night or at the Mookie on Wednesday.

3 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Blogger Instant Tragedy: Just Add Sean said...

Good Luck Don and travel safe. Due to work conflicts unable to make the Big Game but may try and login to railbird.

 
At 1:49 AM, Blogger cmitch said...

Where in FL are you heading? I live in Orlando.

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger CarmenSinCity said...

You should just stay in florida.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home