Monday, July 30, 2007

It is Monday

What a happy Monday. I think that collective roar was everyone except Waffles signing on to Neteller this morning and withdrawing their long lost funds.

Training camp has started in the NFL which means its almost time to get ready for some football. Two new eras begin in Miami so lets see who brings home the Championship first. I'm thinking Randy Shannon and the Canes but I'm also impressed with Cam Cameron so far with the Dolphins. Did we make a mistake not drafting Brady Quinn for Ted Ginn? I think not. This kid can certainly take it to the house. Enjoy Love Elf.



Speaking of Bratty Quinn, you know that stiff from Notre Dame with the accuracy issues? Why is he holding out still? Dude you got drafted 22nd for a reason. Sign the contract and get your ass to camp. It won't help you hit an open WR but it might help you to learn the offense and get some reps. It was good fortune I wasn't born and raised in Cleveland...or Philly, or Detroit, or New York City for that matter.

Speaking of shitty Cleveland QBs, no not Charlie Frye, we'll ex-QBs, did Tim Couch after three years not playing in the NFL finally figure out arm strength, how to read defenses and how not to get sacked 80 times a season? Why would Jacksonville sign this guy?

This is too funny. Nothing like firing your caddie on the 15th hole. Wonder why he waited so long.

How long until the permanently cancel the Tour de France? Is there anybody that's not cheating over there?

Back to poker tomorrow. Remind me again why I chase MTTs like I have a chance to win something big?

Hope everyone had a profitable weekend.

7 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger Irongirl01 said...

The tour is a disgrace. I used to love to watch it. Its a joke. Agree 100% with you MD.

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Chad C said...

Who cares about bicycle racing anyway? If it was a race to the death I would watch it though! Waffles ROI is still better than everyone who had money in neteller though!!

 
At 3:25 PM, Blogger Alan aka RecessRampage said...

I'm sure the Tour fans say the same of MLB. Both a joke, IMO. It'll be a very long time before I can recover with the whole MLB debacle... not sure why it hurt me so much to find out the obvious truth. I guess I'm just naive like that.

Cleveland sucks and I can't wait till the Steelers pummel the pretty boy Quinn... if he ever gets on the field anytime soon. I mean there are only few that could bring instant results. Like Ben Roethlis-something baby!!!!

And yeah, I love how Tim Couch will be making $550k holding a clipboard. Nice job, Tim. Great job by a former #1 pick. How does it feel to be behind QB's from Marshall and ECU!? Goooo Pirates (and no, I didn't go to ECU but I love that school)!

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger StB said...

The longer Quinn plays the role of the douchebag QB, the happier I and other Cowboys fans get. The number one pick in the 2008 draft is ours!

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger jamyhawk said...

Bad Ass Video! Can't wait for the NFL to start.

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger Pseudo_Doctor said...

nothing sweeter then seeing EFT will will be processed within 3 days....I so hope this isn't a sick joke

 
At 2:07 AM, Blogger smokkee said...

too bad the fish aren't on our schedule. the bolts could use an ez "W".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home