Thursday, August 09, 2007

Mookie III

Sorry Waffles.



Wow third one of the year. Well technically we chopped it four ways but since we were playing for the all important profile, victory is mine.

Had fun talking shit HU with Jordan, hope he feels the same way. It did get hot and heavy for a while. BTW Jordan what is pretty boy? I'm an old man for crying out loud. Keep playing well man.

Congrats though have to go out to LJ for her 3rd place finish in the $32K yesterday afternoon and a take of $4700 real dollars. She played excellent poker and only sucked out once the whole tournament. Even though her Coach slept through most of it, I'm sure there is a beem in his eye today. Wow Coach, you finally found someone to listen to you in how to play deep stack MTTs. Go figure. Well done LJ you fucking ballah.

It's football season too baby. Dallas Cowgirls vs the Indianapolis Dolts is tonights match-up on Fox. Dallas is 4' (remember ' means .5 or half) 34. Also Detroit is home against the Cincinnati Bungholes and the Lions are 2' 34'. Does anyone really bet on preseason football? You bet your ass they do. I'm sure the football game will get the big screeen at the Red Rock and the baseball games will be on the smaller screens. BTW lots of unders in the first week of preseason so let's see how those numbers hold up.

That's it. Between LJ and my Mookie run I didn't eat dinner and I'm nursing a slight hangover today so be nice on the girlie chat boys and girls.

8 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger lj said...

thanks for the props, and for the railing/support. and congrats on your THIRD mookie profile, you baller! um, i mean pretty boy. :)

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger Alan aka RecessRampage said...

It's no fun going against you. LJ was rooting for me to end second. WTF!? :)

And dude, you know you're sick when you're betting preseason football... why am I getting deeper and deeper into this clan of sickos???? and yet I can't stop.

Oh, and good job in the Mook. But we chopped so we all won right? There should really be a better organized chop option...

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger HighOnPoker said...

Haha. It was definitely getting a bit hostile in there. I don't even remember why I called you a pretty boy. I think it was in response to your statements that you didn't care to play it out for the meager sum and the profile didn't matter to you. I figured calling you a "pretty boy" (akin to a nancy boy or a sissy) would get under your skin. GG.

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger cmitch said...

Nice job in the Mook.

I think you and Jordan should do a profile on each other. It could be called the pretty boy profile series. :)

 
At 3:00 PM, Blogger smokkee said...

nice chop Don.

:P

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger mookie99 said...

"I'm nursing a slight hangover today"

I think your head is sore from getting hit with the deck late at the final table.

Congrats on title #3...well done.

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger RaisingCayne said...

GG Don!

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Eric a.k.a. Bone Daddy said...

glad I could contribute to your cause, albeit as a passive short-stack.

congrats, always great to play with you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home