Thursday, October 25, 2007

3 in the Books

I'm back. Do all you liberal PC sensitive types still have your panties in a bunch? 7:5 you do.

First thank you to all the shit talkers who dogged me on my Cleveland over Boston pick. Like I'm insulting you wicked retahded NE fans by betting against your beloved Red Sox. Funny part is most of you said the series was a toss up, I'm getting 8:5 to bet Cleveland, and I'm an idiot? Tell you what, when you come out here in Decemeber bring your money and I'll flip coins with at 8:5 all weekend.

Also where was everyone patting me on the back when I bet the same Indians at 9:5 over the Yankees in what was termed a coinflip then when Colorado and Arizona both led 2-0 in the Division series and I gave you another coin flip by picking either team at 6:5? Of course I took Colorado and won that bet.

So tell me retahds. Three coins flips. I win one at 9:5, win one at 6:5 but then lose one when I'm getting 8:5 and I'm the assclown. Do you see the genius and value here? If you don't, stop trying to figure out why you can't pick winners and you suck at poker because you're a lost cause.

Congrats to the three winners so far in the BBTwo and condolences to the runners-up. Finishing 2nd just plain sucks and it must be a tough pill to swallow. I must say so far everyone has been very gracious something I'm sure would be hard for me.

As far as that goes; yes I talk a lot of shit in the chat boxes, and I get deeply disturbed when I lose, especially to coolers and bad luck, but I'm highly competitive, I frustrate easy, and I'm a poor loser, always have been probably always will. So if get offended I'm sorry, it's the heat of the moment. Come see me in Vegas I'll buy you a cocktail and we'll talk and have fun. I'm way different from the competitor you see at the virtual tables and I've found that 95% of people who meet me like me. So if you judge me by my mouth at the tables than sorry, I think you're missing out. Oh and I can take it as well as dish it out so don't be afraid to talk shit back. And really whats the difference between my unleashing at the table for two minuets and being done or Hoy or Waffles waiting a day and taking six paragraphs to call you a donkey or to say that your play was horrendous, or lucky, or whatever.

$20 last longer bet on tonight's Riverchasers. Last nights win won me $300 so if you want to gamble on yourself and try to make some extra cake, ship KOD the $20 on FTP. I'm sure he'll have a list up right before the start.

I played Virginia Tech -3 tonight at home vs Boston College. Go ahead fade it.

That's it. Hope everyone is happy and enjoying life and making money.

9 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger Alan aka RecessRampage said...

God damn bloglines. Thank god I checked before the game started. I hate the hokies personally but I don't bet with emotions. Good to see you're picking them too. Me personally, I'll live and die by your picks at this rate (even though I put money down on VT before I came here to confirm that it was a good option - what do you think of PSU +4 against OSU?). I'll catch you later at the Chasers. I might be a little late to the party but maybe a hellmuthian entrance is what I need to prevent me from donking off my chips early.

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger MARK said...

Ohio State will punish Penn State, they'll win by 10+. I've seen enough overrated Buckeye teams to see the truth, Penn St is overrated at #25. Paterno has let the game pass him by. Take the Bucks and email me when you cash. Their defense is dominating and if you just saw the score of the Mich St game---------that's why you're thinking Penn St. Tressle's boy Dantonio is the head coach at State and he NEVER runs the score up on him....mark

 
At 5:02 AM, Blogger smokkee said...

hey doosh,

the bosox are spankin' colorado after b-slappin' CLE's starting pitchers. OH can't win jack-shit. regardless of pitching, QB's, coaching....etc

shot o' jager next time i'm in vegas beech.

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger CzechRazor said...

Yeah, picking Cleveland over Boston definitely had positive expected value once you looked at it closely.

I'm a Boston fan who doesn't like Boston fans. I think most of them are morons who don't know much beyod their own players - and usually the biggest Red Sox fanboys don't even know much about their own team.

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Who gives a fuck what people think.

Good job on winning a ton of money on Cleavland.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SOX! (Ok, I am a Homer, I admit it).

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger DuggleBogey said...

The way you act after an adversity is your TRUE character, not the other way around.

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Matt Silverthorn said...

Fucking CHokies. As a VT alumni, the end of that game pissed me off to no end.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Wwonka said...

Hey i was just busting your balls about picking clevland.

the chat at the tables isn't called for especially after about 5 min. but sticking around for the next hour ranting isn't called for EVER.

I would tell all you folks to get a grip Most sox fans know more about baseball than most other teams fans. Yes we do have a complex when it comes to the Yankees but so what you listen to those annoying Yankees (26 world series) fans your whole life and see what it feels like.

Peace

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Drizztdj said...

The drink is on me this time Don, see ya in a month!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home