Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Big Game

Not much going on here other than being an internet donk. I'm looking forward to ten days in Florida which will hopefully get me jumpstarted into being a live player once again upon my return. I suppose I've started the process since I withdrew 90% of my online roll. I figure if I don't leave money online I might in fact start playing live again. Seriously, whats the point of living in Las Vegas if I'm an internet donk.

Playing online is the way to go if you are a tournament player but my results over the past two years show my strongest game being live cash. Sure I'll take pops at bigger MTTs online but for cash and everyday grinding I need to get out of the house, get a social life, start living like a regular human being and not a caged animal.

The Big Game is upon us this Sunday. I decided to mix things up somewhat and make it a Super Stack so there will be 5000 chips to start with. With a smaller field than the other blogger tournaments I don't see this becoming a time issue for the East Coasters. Go win a tokens, or a SnG or some cash and join us Sunday.

4 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger smokkee said...

5000 starting chips?!?

YEE HAAWWW

unfortunately, 'kegz can't make it this Sunday.

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger Alan aka RecessRampage said...

Caged animal lives here. :)

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Mike Maloney said...

Whee, superstacks!

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger Chad C said...

Cause sitting next to sweaty doooods all day at a poker table is a "life"..... That is so much better than multi-tabling at home, getting rakeback, not spending money on gas or tips, and seeing 834X the hands. Its amazing how losing changes all of our mentalities so quickly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home