Thursday, November 15, 2007

Mookie & Buddy

I had a blast as the special guest on Buddy Dank radio last night while playing the Mookie. It was tough concentrating on the show and on the cards but mainly my cards sucked so it was really easy to fold.

Of course I went out with QQ < AJ. That fucking QQ in my nemesis like you can't believe. It doesn't matter live, online, tournament, cash, I get stacked or go out of tournaments that hand on a regular basis. I certainly play it more cautious now but at times it really plays itself and nothing you can do but take it. Usually I run it into KK or AA so last night was actually a change of pace losing to everyone's favorite AJ.

Big Game on Sunday. Super stacks.

7 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Blogger Chad C said...

Whats ov/un on number of people out by the first break, even with the 5K chips?

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger jamyhawk said...

Great job on the radio. Thanks for the airtime.

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger mookie99 said...

Great show last night.

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Despite your increasing number of KOH-type comments lately, I have to say you were excellent on the radio last night, easily the best special guest on Buddy's show yet. Hopefully you are back on there again sometime soon to help liven things up from a real Vegas guy.

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Mike Maloney said...

Yeah, you need to be on BD radio all the time. Quality stuff.

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Schaubs said...

I agree, you were great on BuddyDank... except for the singing!

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger lj said...

i heart the bd radio show, but it was definitely better w/ you on. yay super stack!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home