Thursday, November 08, 2007

Mookie

As always I had fun meeting up with Mookie and the crew yesterday. If Mookie wasn't such a good guy I could have stayed home and played the Mookie saving both time and money as the play in the live $60 tournament was just as awful as most blogger donkaments.

For those who have never met Mr and Mrs Mookie they are two of the nicest people you'll ever in your life meet. When the Weekend at Mookie's is announced for sometime in late April I hope a bunch of you can get the weekend to head down to Austin for what is a fantastic time. Golf, poker, heavy drinking, good company, the works. Start clearing that calender for late April. Love you Mookie.

Since I've been an online tournamnet donk for the past month I've forgotten how bad the $1/2 game at MGM is. I was on the wrong side but as usual for that place it's either huge wins or small loses so I'll take my small loss knowing that putting in the hours at that place is like printing money long term. I am ready to start playing live again so I'll probably warm up with a few sessions of $1/2 down there so I can work my way back up to the $2/5 games. Might as well knock the rust off playing $1/2 instead of not being fully prepared to face the better/more aggressive players at $2/5. Anyway, it was nice to get out of the house again.

I'm looking forward to ten days in Florida over Thanksgiving then following that up with the Blogger gathering the following weekend. Life is good man.

1 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger mookie99 said...

We had a great time hanging with you in Vegas.

Would love to be there in December but it isn't looking good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home