Thursday, February 07, 2008

Grinding

All my writing skills going to waste as my life has become online poker, college basketball, girlie chat and some occasional vodka.

I'm still grinding away trying for that big tournament score but nothing as of yet. It's coming though baby, I feel it.

I learned how to "never say never" after the umpteenth time I put my foot in my mouth but I never thought I'd turn into a 95% online player. I was all about the soft games in Vegas, the donkey tourists, the big cash money if you won a tournament but now whenever I play live I'm easily bored to tears.

No tipping, better tourney structures, my own house, not having to listen to asshats tell bad beat stories all day, if I have some cocktails no driving, multi-tabling, the list goes on and on. I never thought I'd see the day.

The Venetian Deep Stack started on Monday with an amazing 571 players in the $330NL event #1. I was thinking about playing in some of the events but it's particularly hard to transition from playing online MTTs to live MTTs as you see half the amount of hands and the payouts are extremely top heavy. I guess on the plus side though the play is horrendous usually so any bit of cards and you can go far. I'm undecided at this point so we'll see how it goes.

Did anybody catch this article about the beating the sports books took on the Super Bowl. I know the book almost always wins but this was only the second lose on Super Bowl Sunday in 18 years with the previous only totaling $400K? Amazing.

I haven't read many blogs or major sites Super Bowl articles but I truly believe the Giants minus that loud mouth Tiki Barbar were a better team. It's looking more and more like he was the distruptive force on the team last year, and still wouldn't let it go at the beginning of this season. Not only that he is one of the ugliest human beings on the planet as well as being a first rate assclown. Suck one Tiki.

Don't forget to watch Perfectville. That's right you New England donkeys population 1.

9 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Blogger BWoP said...

Jeremy Shockey was just as disruptive to that team as Tiki Barber. I know you don't want to admit that because Shockey went to the "U," but just think about how many times Shockey laid into Eli in the huddle before he went out on IR. The last thing you need is to have some prima donna TE mouthing off to the QB. Even if it's Eli.

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Tiki is an effing clown though, much moreso than Shockey. For Tiki to have mouthed off like he did all this past offseason and then to have Brandon Jacobs and That Other Guy run the team to superbowl glory is pretty dam embarassing for him.

 
At 12:23 AM, Blogger PokahDave said...

MiamiCunt.....heheheeeee....Mercury Morris is a fuggin crackbitch....

 
At 3:06 AM, Blogger MEMPHIS00 said...

I agree with bwop. Shockey was a huge detriment to the team when he was in the game. Also, how much motivation do you think the G-Men got from Tiki blasting them on National TV early in the season.

Eli earned his stripes this postseason.

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Alan aka RecessRampage said...

HA HA HA HA!!! Online poker baby!!!!

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger PokahDave said...

whoops....looks like I was a little drunk last night....sorry about that Don.....

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Schaubs said...

I was just going to say the same as CK and Memphis... Shockey was the final bit of cancer that left the team at the perfect time.

I hope they trade him and get some value before it is too late. Boss looks like he could step in and take over anyway... wait, he already did.

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger Colin said...

Having your own vehicle is a necessity nowadays. If you fail to manage the required amount at your own then loan is the only option left for you. But most of the lending organizations impose heavy processing fees even while they promise a low interest. In such circumstances you need a reliable resource that offers low interest rates in true sense. Cheap auto loans are the best choice in this category. To find easy auto loans, poor credit auto loans visit http://www.universalautoloans.com

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Eric a.k.a. Bone Daddy said...

so fuckin ghey, you live in vegas yet you are becoming another fat lazy american playing poker in your boxer shorts while drinking an alcoholic beverage and calling people retards and donkeys.

I have just lost so much respect.

Pull your boot straps man and get back in the game.

I knew the mini van was a bad sign, even if you drive it like tony stewart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home