Thursday, February 21, 2008

March Big Game

I'd say it's time to get those tokens. Or for those who agree with Blinders and think satellites are a waste of time and money you can buy straight in for $75 cash money. Either way I think you should sign up.

Nothing is official yet but March 2nd just might be Event #1 of the BBThree and I know you don't want to miss out of what will be a phat prize pool as well as the first TOC seat.



Fifty something events before this will all be over. Tempers will flare, relationships will become (more)strained, the chat boxes will be blown up, and the posts will be nasty. I can't wait. I also have some insight in to what the prizes may be and for what's at stake it should be an interesting three months. Fuck I hope to get a TOC early!

2 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger Instant Tragedy said...

It's been a month...

Where is part 3 of the Miami Don Saga.

Enquiring minds want to know!

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Blinders said...

Yeah enough with the poker talk and start with the smack talk!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home