Wednesday, March 05, 2008

BBThree is Fun

What is it with you Democrats and the love of that preacher Obama? You are actually letting him seduce you with his rhetoric? Does anyone know what he really stands for other than change, whatever change really means? Be afraid of the Siren's call people be very afraid.

That goes for you too Iggy over there at Guinness and Politics!

This BBThree sure is fun. Congrats to anyone who gets through any of the massive mine fields that are these events. $11 PLO will certainly be a clinic tomorrow night.

Somehow I got 8th in the MATH the other night. I'm not much for six-handed but I won a couple flips then somehow beat 99 with A9. I did run out of gas though in the end but I was staying aggressive as all the money and TOC seat is in winning. Congrats to Columbo for taking that one down. IMO he is a vastly underrated player and I definitely put him in the top 10 of all bloggers tournament players.

I love me some Stud but that game can be a tad card dependent and I had shit so I went home early. Oh well limit structures in tournaments blow so unless you get cards or get lucky early not much you can do.

I did do the Bodonkey last night and went out within 30 minutes. I flopped a set v. a flopped flush and no way am I folding that for $11. Somehow after missing two of those events and busting early last night I'm still in 17th place in the standings so there is still hope in getting one of the 18 seats in that TOC.

Congrats to the Mookies on the birth of #6 Amelia Carol. Thats an awesome family for sure and hopefully some of you can make it down in May.

3 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Blogger Ignatious said...

damnit, i'm guilty as charged.

expect political nonsense to end ASAP now that the sheen is off.

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Julius_Goat said...

Ha, "People be very afraid."

Yep, that sounds like that good old G. W. Bush preachin' to me!

I do love that good ol' time religion!

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Drizztdj said...

PLO tomorrow?

Damn I was going to take the night off but that would be one of few shots I'll have at a TOC seat.

Any chance we could mix a little Obama with McCain and stir slightly with Clinton?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home