Thursday, April 03, 2008

So You Say

Okay I finally did it.

I'm back to grinding live.

Hey you'll probably start getting narratives again from some of my live sessions. Those were always fun.

So Good Luck to you donks in the BBT. May the biggest fish win please.

Oh and if you keep typing BOOOOOOOOOOOM in the chat box after a big suckout you are definitely an ass clown. Try that shit live sometime.

Hope springs eternal they say right. Don't you feel that way once baseball season starts...well as long as your not a Marlin, Pirate, Twin, Oriole, Giant, A, Royal, Cubs, Yankees, or Rays fan.

Man I love fantasy baseball. I only have four teams but they are all highly competitive. I won two last year and finished second in another one. Four for Four is the goal this year. Man is fantasy baseball 789x better than donkey fantasy football.

Are we going to get a big turnout for the Summer Classic minus the A-Listers and inner circle? Will Waffles still book that flight that is due into Vegas Friday at midnight but never seems to get here until 2am?

April Fool's Jokes/Gags are for those who are not funny but can try to be once a year.

Do people outside of Boston and New York realize that nobody gives a shit about the Yankees and Red Sox?

Again I ask, what exactly is change? Can someone please explain it to me and don't forget to include paying higher taxes.

Hope everyone is doing well and making a ton of money.

9 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger Shrike said...

My fantasy draft is tonight, I can't wait!

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger President Dave said...

Change is what happens when you have hope for a new tomorrow. And in that hope we find change. If you change the way you think of things, like capitalism and the American way, then I am your candiate for a new, and hopeful, tomorrow.

I'm Barack Obama and I approve this message (I also approve of my new trillion dollar plan to socialize the entire country by stealing from the rich and giving to the poor).

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Drizztdj said...

No Sahara rebuy stories?

Hope to see ya again out there if I go to the WSOP, good luck on the real felt!

 
At 1:16 AM, Blogger Biggestron said...

C'mon Don - you can say it:

Let's-go-Red-Sox...

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger drewspop said...

See you in 2 days Don. I'll give you a call.

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger 4dbirds said...

I'm still waiting for you to finish your life story. You left us hanging in a Mid-Western city with you in some shabby bar.

Shorter Pres Dave: I'm bitter because Barack is going to win.

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger President Dave said...

I still have faith that the American people (at least the 50% of us with some sense) will not vote into office a guy that is not qualified to be there. If you think he is qualified, please explain. Puh-lease, because I wouldn't trust this guy to run a CVS or 7-11.

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Xavier said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger MEMPHIS00 said...

dave...who did you vote for in 2000? or 2004? the reason I'm voting for obama in the upcoming primary (i live in PA) and in november is for economic purposes. Our country is on a very slippery slope toward a major recession, and McCain-onomics will only perpetuate the problem we currently have.

BOOOM?!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home