Tuesday, May 20, 2008

108 Degrees

We broke records here in Vegas yesterday at 108 degrees. Man it's too early for that heat. Good thing a front is suppose to blow through tonight so it will be 103 today and then highs in the 70s for the rest of the week.

Has anyone checked out this new site called Poker Player Winnings? Looks like they just started tracking all the cash games on FTP so it will be another tool in looking up opponents to see how good or bad they are. Now that all the tournaments, SnGs, and cash games are being tracked we can keep an eye on who is really a break even player.

I took yesterday off from poker as I needed to rest my ass from the beats so I'm refreshed and ready to win some cash today. Skillz has disaster written all over it and like so many other Skillz events it will certainly come down to a card catching contest.

Good Luck to me. Also the Bodonkey is down to the last three events and there are only about 4 players safe at this point to make the top 18. I happen to be in 18th so I definitely need to pick up some points tonight. I really want to play in the two table SnG for $12K as it appears to be my best shot at a prize since I've done shit in the BBThree.

Will Miami get fucked in the NBA draft lottery tonight? Anything below 2nd is a bad beat. The NBA has rigged these things before so lets see where the Knicks wind up.

The Conference Finals should be good this year as the top 4 teams are left to fight it out. Can Kobe and the Lakers knock off the Spurs dynasty and can the Celtics handle the Piston to set up a glory days match-up of Celtics-Lakers in the finals. I mean really who wants to watch Detroit and San Antonio play in the finals? Boring!

Congrats to fellow cancer survivor John Lester on his no-hitter last night. No-Hitters are one of my favorite baseball events so I enjoy them even if it was a Red Sock who threw it.

Hope everyone had an awesome weekend and made boatloads of cake.

3 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

That shit site does not work.

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger donkeypuncher said...

It got a little dusty in my living room during that ninth inning...

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger lightning36 said...

Don't worry about the Bulls winning the top pick. They'll just fuck it up like they do everything else and pick some obscure player from a no-name school ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home