Monday, May 05, 2008

Back from Austin

I'm back donkeys and I'm bigger, badder, and as classless as ever so get used to reading some regular posts once again. Oh and try not to get your feelings hurt either.

Weekend at Mookies was a blast as expected. It was great to catch up with some of my true friends and share some (surprisingly few)drinks and many many laughs. Thanks again to Mookie and Mrs. Mookie for hosting once again. And for all you lame-ohs who backed out your big-time loss. I'll have more updates this week and I already can't wait to do it again next year.

A big shout out to my boy Waffles for winning player of the month in April. My hope is that he plays in a live WSOP event and doesn't pocket the money. Come on Wes make him play. If somehow Waffles does win the TOC and the ME seat does anyone want to dress up in a Waffles costume and rail him down at the RIO? We could make a terrific scene real.

So that is my quick update for now as I need to get caught up on some thinks as well as go BBQ a steak. Back tomorrow and good luck to you all in the MATH tonight.

4 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Blogger jjok said...

awesome again bro.....and sorry I didn't say goodbye.

Didn't think waking you up would be a great idea.....

;)

til next time!

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Fuel55 said...

You be the waffle, I'll be the syrup bottle.

When do we get another installment of the LIFE of DON?

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Buy a bunch of "Waffle House" shirts!!!! Maybe we can work out a sponsership deal.

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger mookie99 said...

Always great seeing you man, thanks again for making the trip to Austin/Leander.

See you in June.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home