Thursday, May 08, 2008

Fore

I think I'm finally back to normal after the fantastic weekend at Mookies. I knew I was out of shape but two days of golf and not much sleep had all of us extremely sore.

That was actually my first time playing golf since last years WAM and I do think I have the fever once again. When I lived in Florida and owned a business I probably played golf 3-4 times a week and absolutely loved it but once I moved to Vegas poker and laziness took over and I just stopped playing. I think though it's time to change that up. I'm going to go hit some balls today and who knows maybe I'll sneak in 18.

No real poker to speak of. I'll be back at the live cash tables this weekend so hopefully I'll win some monster hands that I can post about. I did play Razz with you donks on Tuesday and man is that a fucked up game. The limit tourneys blow anyway since the structure sucks and it becomes a 70 person card catching contest but with razz it's just plain retarded. I think I will donk up some Donkey Catchers tonight so see you there.

Congrats go out to Lucko and his monster run. His BOOOOM is one of the gheyest things I've ever seen but fuck can that guy play MTTs. Vegas Lucko!

My trademark is pending with the Push Fest so as soon as that is complete you donks will have to call it the Miami Don Push Fest or my lawyers will be all up in your ass!

Not counting democrats is there any group more fucked up than PETA? It will be interesting to see what happens between them and the old blue bloods who run horse racing. My guess is the NHRTA tells PETA to go fuck themselves but PETA I'm sure doesn't care because all they want is money and publicity.

I hope everyone is running well and happy in their lives.

9 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger OhCaptain said...

Hopefully, someday, PeTA finally convinces everyone that vegan is the only way to live, all the cows, pigs and chickens can go free and return to the wild.

How do you win this game?

I'm trying to figure out what their end game is any way. All the horses, cows, pigs and chickens would wonder back and wonder why the farmer hates them. Ever seen a cow at milking time? Ever seen a horse at riding time? The certainly don't look tortured.

After they finally protect the animals from the humans are they gonna get rid of all the predators? When does this insanity end?

 
At 3:18 PM, Blogger Shrike said...

Nice to see you posting again Don.

Update your blogroll!

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger CC said...

Remember, Don: horses are people too!

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger KajaPoker said...

great time of year to start playing golf in Vegas, huh? How much further does a ball go at 120 degrees?

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger lucko said...

I love the ghey!

And thanks.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger StB said...

Not counting democrats is there any group more fucked up than PETA?
How about anyone who has jumped on the global warming bandwagon? Those morons are making Gore and his buddies a rich man and don't even realize it is mostly a scam

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

I'm actually surprised there has not been more outrage about a sport that has seen what, 3 euthenized killings of horses out of the past five "major" races. I am no kind of animal rights person but that seems pretty fucked up to me and a pretty good sign that what we do to horses is really fucking shitty.

I'm sure PETA is a bunch of dickheads though. And ditto on stb's comment, I think I've written about this before myself but you have to love the global warming donkeys getting all up in everyone's face all the time.

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Buddy Dank said...

Global Warming is REAL! I saw it in a movie!!! Movies don't lie!!

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger Bayne_S said...

They do have to do something about Horse Racing. I just can't figure out exactly what.

The 3 biggest problems to address are:
1) Breeders keep trying to optimise for early speed which seems to produce more muscular Horses on smaller skeletons.
2) Use of drugs seems to be leading to weaker species.
3) Yearlings are not allowed to run in pastures enough to strengthen legs naturally.

If you have ever been near a breeding farm and watched the young horses you know it is perfectly natural for a horse to try to run faster than other horses.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home