Friday, May 09, 2008

Fullham

Does anyone watch Survivor? Man was that kid fucking stupid last night to fall for the bullshit those four bitches put on him. I know he's some dumb 21-year-old kid who works in an ice cream parlor but please kid. I thought that brother James was the dumbest ever survivor player but nope now they is a two-way tie for first.

Anyone wanna bet Sergio's putter lets him down at the Players this weekend? Why does he even get some much publicity anyway he's never won shit?

I'm an soccer fan and I'm looking forward to Sunday's finale in the English Premier League. No not to see who wins the Championship but to see if Fullham can continue their amazing run and avoid relegation. A win and they are through but they can still get by if either Birminghman or Reading lose. I root for Fullham since they have Brian McBride as their captain along with a couple other "yanks" on the team so it would be nice to see them get through.

That's it from Vegas. You can find me at the Venetian all weekend if you need to get a hold of me. Play smart and stay profitable.

8 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger lj said...

i could not stop laughing, especially at james pronouncing his reign as dumbest survivor over. i even watched it again this morning. and still laughed my ass off.

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Shrike said...

Sergio is a very talented player though, and he's finally putting well again. I'd say he is a favourite to win the British Open this year.

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Donkette said...

I finally got around to watching it about 2 in the morning and I couldn't believe what I saw, talk about the epitome of stupid!

 
At 3:32 PM, Blogger Donkette said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 12:08 AM, Blogger Bayne_S said...

The jury laughing at him as he handed necklace over was priceless

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Guys are stupid and he did not even get laid.

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Schaubs said...

Sergio was on FIRE on Sunday!

The line on him winning the US Open dropped from 40-1 to 18-1 right after he won the TPC.

His putter won the tourney on Sunday no doubt.

On Fire!

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger CC said...

I've been to Craven Cottage to see Fulham twice. You'd really like it. The first time I went, I just walked up thirty minutes before the game and asked for a ticket. 5th row, midfield, basically right on the field. It has the feel of somewhere between a Double-A baseball game for the intimacy and a college football game for the passion.

McBride, btw, is as courageous an athlete as the US has produced in any sport the last decade or so, don't you think? What an incredible run to stay up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home