Monday, May 19, 2008

New Segments

Hello boys and girls. Miami Don is back with tales from the felt. It seems I do very well playing live and not so well playing online so I'm going to start a couple new segments on this here blog.

The first is, "Ass Fucking of the Day" and please don't any of you homosexuals or anal loving people get all over senstive on this alright.

Here I will portray my worst hand of the day. Now sometimes said "ass fucker" has no choice but to commit it's chips on what is to be a cooler so no fault of theirs if they didn't know better. But yes fault all of us for playing on FTP since they don't pay out anymore but that's a topic for another day.

Today's hand is:



Now in ass fuckers defense nothing he could to do know he was behind and in my defense if he happened to flop a FH oh fucking well.

Let's move on to my 2nd segment called, "Why did I raise with QQ?" Now to most of you donks QQ means bliss that you can't find in your real lives but those who know me understand I've lost nearly $28,493 with QQ. Actually I've determined a luck box theory totally surrounding QQ but that a story for another day.

Here I find 3 limpers in a $.50/$1.00 game and I make it fucking $8 to go. Well I get three callers. Seeing I have position and both donks check in front of me I fire at that pot. So what do I get? A check raise jam. Later I losee again with QQ. Someday I'll learn to play QQ like 22 but like most of you out there male and female I'm turned on by being with two bitches.



Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and made lots of loot.


Oh wait....Sorry I posted before my "Ass Fucking" was done...check this out.



Wait there is more...



Fuck Dad why us? Why the fuck us???

8 Comments:

At 4:39 AM, Blogger $mokkee said...

QQ is the new JJ

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger HighOnPoker said...

I had a very similar situation as your QQ hand a few months ago. I raised bigger than usual with TT because I wanted to thin the herd a bit and avoid a lot of people playing (and hitting) overs. Sure enough, some donk calls with KJ or something and then hits his King or whatever. The comments I got told me that by raising big, I looked weak, giving impetus for the tool to call and then check-raise or whatever he did. There is some truth to that, I suppose. Perhaps by raising TOO big, you enticed the caller to call with a crappy King. Just a thought. GL.

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! A bad beat blog!

Those are some sick beats Don. Just glad you're back writing. I will read your bad beats any day of the week.

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger PokerNotes99 said...

AFOTD - Great segment.

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger jamyhawk said...

Fulltilt not paying out???

Please expand on that.

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger StB said...

When did Waffles switch sites?

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger CC said...

You're right--you are a bad online player. Don't you know you're supposed to make laydowns with trips and overpairs and TPTK on the flop? You're supposed to be the ball. btw, tell me HolyCow got all the chips in the middle on the flop in the next to last hand...

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Irongirl01 said...

As you know I totally agree that online poker sucks donkey ballz. Think the KOD just posted something similar last week as did I.

As soon as I get my money in as an overwhelming favorite I might as well be a bug heading st8 for the windshield. Splat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home