Wednesday, July 09, 2008

She was so HOT!!!!!

Post 300. I hope it's worthwhile.

Oh and for you grammar nazis, btw I mispell words all the time, and I'm so in love with comma splices, and what's so awesome is I was an English major in college before I was sadly removed for my liking of alcohol, and yes banging the presidents daughter and my deans wife...shit what are you gonna do. So all you lurkers out there fuck off and get a life.

We'll I've finally emerged from the depths of where Grubby took me Friday night and thankfully when I woke up two days later with the finest Columbian girl one could ever think of wacking off to, even wrong-handed, I was still single. Fuck she's still beautiful and don't tell any of her clients but yes maybe we are an item. How a hot-assed stripper would fall for my charm and boyish good looks after I explained to her I try to play poker for a living and my wallet is basically dry is beyond me. Although all the blogger girls who fancy me probably understand but still.

It was nice to run into Al, who rumor has it walked home from the strip club thankfully too broke for even a cab, Grubby, who interupted my interlude searching for his ever elusive keys, Iggy, who I finally got to sit and get trashed with after many gatherings of missing connections, and yes even hopefully I was a source to his zen like day two achievement, and my man Otis, the best writer amongst us poker bloggers, who indeed bought me a beer, even though we didn't get to chat much.

Speaking of writers, the WSOP has gotten so long even Pauly has dried up and run out of material. Like rehab maybe WSOP writers should only commit to at most 28 days since it's all we probably have in us at one shot. No wonder Michalski comes in late and drunk most days...which does indeed crack me up.

Speaking of late and drunk, why is it that the pot heads look down on the drunks? The best writers in history are drunks or heroin addicts and certainly not pot heads. Regardless, I jest Pauly... all in fun yo, go check out Truckin for the July issue even though my future submissions will definitely get shit canned now that I joked with a friend and an icon.



Oh fuck, I forgot this suppose to be a poker blog and nothing to do with sexual endeavors or bloggers that I meet, or too much other unneccasry stuff so I'll leave my readers, who adore poker, with a hand history, so as not to lose them in the future.


Full Tilt Poker Game #7143851760: Table Valley View - $0.25/$0.50 - No Limit Hold'em - 22:41:24 ET - 2008/07/08
Seat 1: coke99 ($73.45), is sitting out
Seat 2: 1SGDavis ($59.40)
Seat 3: MiamiDon ($53.55)
Seat 4: Aarand ($98.60)
Seat 5: ThomAces ($47.30)
Seat 6: Jazzamaru ($114.95)
Seat 7: m0riZ0riZ0r ($10)
Seat 8: che_ram ($44)
Seat 9: umber427 ($1.75)
che_ram posts the small blind of $0.25
umber427 posts the big blind of $0.50
The button is in seat #7
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to MiamiDon [Th 2s]
1SGDavis folds
MiamiDon folds
Aarand folds
ThomAces folds
Jazzamaru folds
m0riZ0riZ0r folds
che_ram calls $0.25
umber427 checks
*** FLOP *** [3h 3d 8c]
che_ram checks
umber427 checks
*** TURN *** [3h 3d 8c] [5d]
che_ram checks
umber427 checks
*** RIVER *** [3h 3d 8c 5d] [4c]
che_ram checks
umber427 checks
*** SHOW DOWN ***
che_ram shows [6c 9d] a pair of Threes
umber427 shows [6h Ad] a pair of Threes
umber427 wins the pot ($0.95) with a pair of Threes
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $1 | Rake $0.05
Board: [3h 3d 8c 5d 4c]
Seat 1: coke99 is sitting out
Seat 2: 1SGDavis didn't bet (folded)
Seat 3: MiamiDon didn't bet (folded)
Seat 4: Aarand didn't bet (folded)
Seat 5: ThomAces didn't bet (folded)
Seat 6: Jazzamaru didn't bet (folded)
Seat 7: m0riZ0riZ0r (button) didn't bet (folded)
Seat 8: che_ram (small blind) showed [6c 9d] and lost with a pair of Threes
Seat 9: umber427 (big blind) showed [6h Ad] and won ($0.95) with a pair of Threes

Power poker at it's finest. Would anyone have played this differently?

Peace out, blow up the Middle East, let a pro win the ME, and go McCain.

9 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger Astin said...

Greatest 300th post ever no doubt.

Can't believe you folded T2o though. Both those cards start with the letter "t" and have three letters in them, so they're obviously strongly connected.

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Wwonka said...

Pot heads look down at drunks cause drunks are always the ones who become belligerent and start fights. that and puking on your shoes right before you have to carry them out of the strip club. That shit doesn't happen with Pot heads.

therefore we are superior to Drunks.

Go Patriots

the Donkey Show.

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger StB said...

Potheads also still like cheating teams apparently.

Yea beer!

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Pauly is waiting for the right time to become a heroin addict and step up his writing game.

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Alan aka RecessRampage said...

Next time I'm there, we're getting trashed dude!

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK said...

wwonka, yeah, Pot Heads do nothing ... therefore, they are honorable by default.

haha, P.S. Don: great post; gotta give you props there, for sure.

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Bayne_S said...

Congrats on 300th!

WTF happened to "Past Revisited Chapter 3"?

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Drizztdj said...

I suggest a shove all-in preflop with T2o, scare away the draws.

Then I suggest continue writing, because I enjoy reading.

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Iak said...

agreed, great post. except I still think blowin up the middle east may be more trouble than simply moving it to Beliz, where the nicer climate should chill everyone out until the next tsunami.

Go Bama. [Not to be confused with a pitch for the Crimson Tide]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home