Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Skillz

For those who enjoyed the Skillz series it's back...



Tonight is Omaha O/8 in which I'm sure Bayne will be the favorite.

Chip is taking over as host replacing the vanished KOD. Let's hope the Skillz will be revived as I know there are a lot of players who like taking a break from push monkey poker.

I've been dabbling in baseball betting lately after a successful run at Euro '08 and check out these two beauties I had last night.

Washington +132
Baltimore -102

Both teams led going into the 9th, both closers gave up sole HRs that tied the game, both teams lost in the 10th. Fucking runner runner in baseball too. I run so goot.

Hope everyone is running well and making lots of loot.

1 Comments:

At 3:15 PM, Blogger Predator314 said...

I had KC over Baltimore in that game. I was all kind of pumped when they tied it up in the 9th and won it later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home