Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday

Nothing much new to report. Bad cards and bad luck on the MTT front this week but have stayed level with some cash wins.

Speaking of level the English Premiership starts tomorrow and I am excited about that. I'm also going to take the plunge and bet on a couple games and see how that goes. I killed the European Championships in June so let's see if I can keep the soccer, yes soccer momentum going.

Baseball pennant races are heating up as we get to mid-August. Both the Cardinals and Marlins are still alive but right now the class of the Leagues seem to be Angels and Cubs. I'm sure the Cubs will find a way to choke so I'm not so worried about them.

I've started looking hard into the upcoming football season and I will make a couple season total and Super Bowl plays. I'll let you know what I come up with next week. I can't fucking wait for football to start even though the Canes are rebuilding and the Dolphins blow ass but there is always hope.

That it. We have about 25-30 so far signed up for



Don't delay. Email me for sign-up info.

And finally. If you like PLO, get over to Poker Stars tomorrow as Pauly is throwing a free seat to the Stars Sunday Million.

1 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Blogger lightning36 said...

The Cubs are so strong that I think they will actually make it to the World Series this year. I have watched them a lot,and yes, they are really that good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home