Wednesday, December 17, 2008

More Fixing

Like the NFL, it's obvious this Pro Bowl selection process is fixed too. Brett Favre and Eli Manning to the Pro Bowl? Are you fucking kidding me?

Favre is only the 15th rated QB and he leads the planet in INTs with an embarrassing 17 and I bet 50% of his 3000 yards are on screens and dump offs that get turned into big plays. Let's not mention that team is lucky to be alive after Buffalo fucked that game up beyond belief. Bet on Seattle to knock Jets out of playoff picture on Sunday.

Um, Eli Manning? Oh the 16th rated QB whose team is going right into the tank. How is life without Plaxico going bro?

I'm really looking forward to the last two weeks of the NFL season. Playoff spots are up for grabs and their are a good slate of games this week with major implications.

Pitt-Tennessee
Carolina-NYG
Baltimore-Dallas
Atlanta-Minnesota
NY Jets-Seattle
Miami-KC

That's right bitches, Miami at Kansas City. If Tony Sparano doesn't make coach of the year than that too is another NFL fixing.

Miami is 9-5 and they've benefited from a very weak schedule but to control their own destiny going in to Week 16 is absolutely amazing. Who else out there hopes the Dolphins play the Jets for the division title Week 17?

I like this time of the year and no not for the holidays but the end of the season NFL leading into the playoffs as well as the college bowl season. Heavy duty football almost every day starting on Saturday.

I saw snow yesterday for the first time in forever. At my house there were quarter sized heavy wet snowflakes for a few hours that thankfully didn't stick. I did see that Summerlin and up by Red Rock they actually had 4 inches of accumulation which I can see out my front window on the Mountain. Amazing. After spending nine days down in Florida I'm for the first time I can remember feeling home sick for the sun, the green, and the beaches. This dreary overcast cold reminds me of growing up in the Midwest and its sucks.

From the trips reports it sounds like everyone had fun as usual. Glad you all enjoyed your stay here in fantastic Las Vegas.

5 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger StB said...

I can't argue with the Sparano choice. He and Parcells have turned the team around in a miraculous manner. Watch Fischer win it in Tennessee though.

How do you like the Week 17 matchup against the Jets. Pennington with the potential to keep NYJ out of the playoffs!

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Alan aka RecessRampage said...

Only bad beat of the trip was that we didn't get to spend as much time together. Next time dude!

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger DrChako said...

Alan should have gone golfing with us!

Thanks again. Next time I break 100.

-DrC

 
At 1:57 AM, Blogger Shrike said...

So should I have done. I am an idiot for not being aware that golf was still on.

-PL

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Chad C said...

Personally I would vote for ATL coach over MIA coach. Parcells can win GM of the year, but as far as the coach, he just takes orders IMO. ATL is also in the best DIV in football hands down and competing like its nobodies business. They should be #1 and #2 though, no doubt!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home