Thursday, December 18, 2008

Waffles or Dollarsign

Two days in a row. Wow.

So I'm watching TVG (Horseracing) yesterday and they show the entries for the sixth race at Tampa Down, and I see the #4 horse named The Lady Waffles. One of the announcers likes the horse and at 5:1 so I figure why not. I bet it to win and place then I do an exacta with #4 and all.

Here is what the recap in the chart says. The Lady Waffles set a moderate pace, shook clear in the stretch, then just got caught late.

Second place. So I lose my win and exacta bets but I collect on my place bet and guess what. I broke out even just like Waffles. True story.

Tonight is the finals of the Bodonkey and there are 14 of us with 5000 starting chips and 15 minute levels. Dreadful. I applaud the structure if there were 100 players but with 14 it will be like going to the dentist.

If anyone wants to get their gamble on go here. The max is only $25 which sucks but what I want to know is who is setting the lines? Dollar sign and Waffles are the favorites how fucking funny is that. Of course $ can fold for four hours and win a couple races late with A rag or a small pocket pair so I guess I better not underestimate.

How could anyone not bet on this guy and his record 5th blog at 10:1 I'll never know. $30K in two weeks over on Ultimate Bet is a sick run. Congrats bro. My bet is one of the asshat frat crew wins. Of course it will probably be rigged so that all three of us are at the same table.

I'm gonna take a flyer on Jacksonville plus the points tonight v. Indy.

3 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger cmitch said...

GL Tonight!!! If I was betting, my money would be on you, Chad and Wonka

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

20 minute levels tonight btw, just to add to the snoozerosity.

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger ScottMcM said...

ASSFRATCREW!!!!!!! I will get in on some of that action tonight

 

Post a Comment

<< Home