Sunday, January 10, 2010

Lucky at...

Losing bet on the Bengals $55
Losing bet on Portland $110
Losing bet on Philly $165

Getting laid on a first date by a very sexy younger woman who loves Kamikazes, insists on picking up the bar tab, who doesn't smoke, and who is sleeping in my bed thoroughly satisfied with a big smile as I write this...PRICELESS.

Hope I get laid again in the morning and that I can also pick some winners and make some money back.

Little does she know another one of my talents will be a fantastic breakfast in bed.

I hate the Jets and the Cowboys.

2 Comments:

At 6:57 PM, Blogger Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

Hope you picked against the Cheatriots at least today bro.

And got laid, hard.

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger JAdams65 said...

Remember the dream I had about a "He Said/She Said" blog? Should we start now???
It does sound like you're staying warm!!!
After the Rams, Dolphins and Kurt Warner,
Cowboys Kick Ass!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home