Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Recovered

Back Yo.

I'm watching my favorite EPL side Fulham play in the Europa Finals and it's 1-1 in the 80th minute. Fulham totally getting outplayed but the match is all square and anything can happen. I have a small wager at +235 that it ends in a draw after 90 minutes and injury time. Let's hope Fulham wins in the extra 30 minute session so I can collect the bet and see the lads get the Europa Championship.

I know Josie I owe you a story and shit it's probably up to two by now so cut me some slack for just a bit longer and I'll get there. Really I will.

I just heard during the Marlins-Cubs broadcast that there are accusations the Phillies are cheating and stealing signs electronically, and if this is so it's a big big no no according to MLB rules. I have not starting to look into this yet so no links but the announcer claimed the Mets were bitching about it, and now Colorado is making the same accusations. It's obvious that the Phils have easily been the best team in the NL for the last two years but if any of these accusations turn out to be true, well I'll have to put them in the Patriots class of cheating, you know the best team and to cheat would just be stupid because they are the best team. More will be revealed.

The BBT sucks so far for me but I am finally recovered from the last two savage beatings.. Maybe since I pissed of Al by talking shit to Michael Craig during Invitational #3 and Al had to hear about from his bosses, that Full Tilt has fucked my RNG even worse than usual. Ever since Al wrote me the riot act, I lost with KK < 55 and QQ AIPF, and AA < KK AIPF. I guess that's not so unusal though, that is six times out of ten I've played that I got two outed AIPF so I guess I'll stop bitching. I will say, don't let me get some fucking chips in the Mookie tonight because I'm going to win this fucker if I do, then I'm going to take that TOC, then I'm going to Vegas and blog every day about how wonderful the BBT and Al are and I'm going to go deep in the Main Event and get lots of TV time wearing all my FTP swag and maybe even one day I'll get a long hippy wig and glasses and wear that get up in honor of our host.

FUCK Fulham 1-2 horrible goal to give up in the 116th minute. Great run anyway.

See all you donks tonight at the Mookie. If you have a pocket pair, do your best to get all the chips in the middle preflop and you will get all of my chips no matter how high my pocket pair.

3 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

Fuck Craig I hate that bitch. Al rocks though.

 
At 6:19 PM, Blogger Josie said...

Ahhhhh a miami don post. This counts dude. no worries.

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger lightning36 said...

Several people think they are winning tonight. my prediction: Waffles.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home