Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday College Foots.

Maybe someday I'll tell you a story of where I was when I heard about the attacks. Let's just say it was in a bank and I didn't stay there for long, you know a real in and out trip.

Had to sweat out that teaser on Thursday but it was a victory.

College Football Saturday 9/11 (Lines used are at time of bet) (Don't forget ' = .5)

Florida St +7'
Michigan +3'
Miami +8'
Texas -27

All for 1 unit.

Tomorrow I'll post some NFL season totals, my Hilton Contest Picks, my last man standing picks, and my Week 1 picks.

Good luck to everybody this weekend. Cash lots of tickets and win lots of monster pots.

Oh yea, Fulham gets their first win of the EPL season with a come from behind victory over Wolverhampton 2-1 with an injury time winner from striker Mousa Dembele. The summer arrival from AZ Alkmaar also scored in the 49th minute giving him his first two Premier League goals for Fulham who are still an unbeaten 1-0-3 for 6 points so far in the early going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home