Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday Sept 19

I absolutely slaughtered the NFL last weekend, posting a record of 6-1 for +5.2 units. I'm off to a fantastic start in football and I had a huge win last night on Arizona and if the Pats beat the Jets today, personally I'll be off to the best start of my life as I did jack up the amount of the Arizona and New England bets because of my fantastic start in Week One.

I'm not entirely crazy about the lines this week and the discipline I used yesterday to only bet one game will be in play again today with a couple small real life wagers. The Hilton Contest I have to pick five games and I have four entries left in the Last Man Standing

Hilton Contest (4-1)
Cleveland -2
Philly -4'
Carolina -4
Houston -2'
New England -1'

How sick is that with five favorites? Those who know me know I'm mostly an underdog bettor but this is a screwy week and it just happens I'm playing favorites. Makes me want to puke when I look at five favorites but oh well what are you going to do.

Last Man Standing 4 entries remain
New England -1'
New England -1'
Cleveland -2
Houston -2'

I'm damn tempted to make all the picks New England but I can't quite put all my eggs in one basket. I think New England wins this game comfortably and if so I can wait to hear the media blow up Mark Sanchez and the Jets. Then next week it would be too awesome to see the Jets head to Miami 0-2 for a Sunday Night Prime Time game v. the Dolphins.

Sunday Plays 6-1 +5.2 units
New England -1'
Cleveland -2

There you go folks. I hope everybody is running well and having a fantastic weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home